We’d love to make your day even sweeter! Big or small, we cater to all.
Celebrate special occasions in the most memorable way!
Treat your staff to something sweet or send a gift that can’t compete!
Stephanie the Baker
Hand-crafted fondant decor for cupcakes and cakes. It’s ART for your CAKES!
Heavenly Cupcakes has partnered with Stephanie Baker and now you can dress up your custom ordered cupcakes! As you can see here her artistic edible creations speak for themselves. See more at www.sugarpaste.co/
- Birthday Parties
- Bridal/Baby Showers
- Corporate/Local Events
- Referral/Personal Gifts
Heavenly Cupcakes offers several wedding packages
Simply stop in our Gateway store or give us a call at 941-922-0024 and we will work with you to pick just the right flavors and colors. On your wedding day we deliver and set up your cupcakes to your specifications. You never have to lift a finger and you never have to worry about it being just right.
We Also Make Custom Small Cakes!
- $40 Small Tier/Stand Rental: Tiers hold 1-4 dozen cupcakes. Glass cake stands hold up to one 8-inch cake. Must be returned next business day. $20 refund available if returned on time in the same condition.
- $50 Square Tier Purchase: Holds up to 100 cupcakes or 150 mini cupcakes. No return necessary; outside is ribboned with wedding color.
- $80 Large Round or Square Tier Rental: Holds up to 100+ cupcakes or 200 mini cupcakes. Must be returned next business day. $20 refund available if returned on time in the same condition.
• 6-inch round cake or Jumbo Cupcake: $36.00
• 8-inch round cake: $48.00
Cupcakes & More:
Cupcakes: $36.00/baker’s dozen or $3.00/ea for 100+ (Will honor up to 7 baker’s dozen with the free 13th cupcake on each dozen)
Minis: $15/dozen or $1/ea for 100+
Whoopie Pies: $42.00/dozen or $3.15/ea for 100+
Cake Jars: $6.50/each for 1-49
$5.53/each for 50-99
$5.20/each for 100+
Our cake jars are perfect for bridal party gifts or favors for your guests! They can be custom etched for an additional cost.
Fondant toppers, decorations, colors, and custom flavors can be accommodated by agreement with Heavenly Cupcakes and the customer, within reason, and given enough lead time for order.
Push Pops: $2.75/ea or $2.25/ea for 100+
• Set-up and delivery is $75 if within 15 miles from the shop; prices can be custom quoted for further deliveries.
• Wedding toppers provided by the customer should be lightweight and have stakes for setting onto the cake.
• We recommend picking between 2-5 cupcake flavors but there are no limits if you wish to have more.
• Special/custom flavors (flavors not being sold in the store at the time) require a minimum order of a dozen.
• Visit www.dressmycupcake.com or Etsy.com to purchase different cupcake wrappers and/or liners.
• 1 or 2 dozen-size boxes will be provided to the bride or family for taking home leftover
cupcakes. Additional single boxes may be purchased for gifts/favors at $2.00 each.
• *Prices are subject to change.
Please give us a call so we can discuss your wedding in further detail and set up a tasting if you’re in the area. We look forward to working with you and making your day even sweeter!
Becky Hayden, Owner
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
We got our wedding cupcakes from Heavenly Cupcakes and they were delicious! Everyone loved them, they came packaged with care, and they were beautiful! I only wish i had saved a couple extra so we could have enjoyed them on our honeymoon, looks like we’ll have to stop by and buy some more soon.! =) Would definitely recommend!Jenna Pascucci
Amazing!!! I can’t say enough great things about this bakery. I have a serious food allergy and was really concerned that I wouldn’t have the same wedding like other people. Heavenly cupcakes allowed me to feel normal by providing me the option of paleo cupcakes and they were DELICIOUS!! All my guests loved the cupcakes and they were so affordable. I don’t ever want to go to another bakery! Plus the owner is incredibly friendly and passionate with her talent and her goodies. A MUST for anyone who wants to get great food and if you have a food intolerance – gluten-free and/or paleo diet, this is the place to go!David Mitzmon
Heavenly cupcakes did an amazing job on my wedding cupcakes!!! Everyone’s raved about how good they were! They were easy to work with and delivered everything to my reception sight. They did an awesome job setting everything up beautifully!Katie
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you offer tiers for weddings and major events?
Yes! Of course we would love to talk with you about your big day.
Do you offer cakes?
Yes, round 6 inch to 8 inch cakes. For weddings, most couples choose the 6 inch cake that can either resemble a jumbo cupcake or it can be flat-iced to look like the top tier of a wedding cake.
Do you offer gluten free cupcakes?
Yes, as well as paleo and vegan.
What else do you offer?
We also make small cakes, whoopie pies, minis, push pops, and cake jars. You can also upgrade your cupcakes in store with our grab n’ go cupcake toppers or order ahead and have them themed for your next party! All toppers are edible and made out of fondant.
What kind of promotions/deals do you have?
At Heavenly Cupcakes, you get a baker’s dozen, so your 13th cupcake is always FREE! We also have Whoopie Pie Wednesday buy 3 whoopies and get 1 FREE, Throwback Thursday with push pops BOGO FREE, and Fun-Size Friday with all your favorite minis for $1!
And remember, we always draw monthly from the filled punch cards for a free dozen cupcakes!
Can you ship?
Yes, we ship our cake jars anywhere in the continental U.S.
Do you do custom orders?
Of course, we love to get creative!
How many flavors do you have?
We have 18 wickedly good flavors daily.
What does paleo mean?
Paleo means it’s dairy free, soy free, and completely grain free!
Should I refrigerate the cupcakes if my party is the next day?
No, never refrigerate the cupcakes please! The cupcakes will last 1-2 days in the box on your counter; if you would like to eat them at another time, they freeze very well!